• 250 g – tender French beans
• 1 – carrot, chopped into thin fingers
• 2-3 – baby corns, slit into thin fingers
• 1 tsp – Butter
• 1 – small flake of garlic, crushed
• pepper to taste
• salt to taste
- String the beans, snipping off the top and base. Halve them if they are too long.
- Put the beans into a microwave dish and sprinkle a fistful of water.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Remove and add butter, salt and garlic. Microwave without closing the lid for 2 minutes.
- Remove, sprinkle pepper and toss well. Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering