• 1 small box – butterscotch instant pudding
• 1 small box – Banana Cream instant pudding
• 4 cups – Milk
• Red food colour
• Yellow food colour
• 1 container – whipped Cream candy Corn
- Make butterscotch pudding, as directed on the box, using 2 cups of milk.
- Once done, add 20 drops of red food colour and 25 drops of yellow food colour.
- Stir and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Make banana cream pudding as directed, using the remaining two cups of milk.
- Add 20 drops of yellow food colour and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Use clear dessert containers or small, clear plastic cups to assemble.
- Put the yellow pudding at the bottom and then the orange.
- Finally add the cool whip.