• Cabbage 1 lb
• Bell Pepper (green, red) 1 small each
• Dry kasoori Methi 1/2 Kasoori
• Paneer grated 3/4 cup
• Oil 1tbsp
• Mustard Seeds 1 tsp
• Black Pepper 1/4 tsp
• Salt to taste
• Chopped Coriander leaves 1tsp
- Shred cabbage finely and Chop bell pepper into fine pieces
- Heat oil in a pan and add splutter mustard seeds
- Now saute cabbage and capsicum for 2-3 mins and then add rest of the ingredients and cover for 1-2 mins
- Occasionally stir and remove from heat when capsicum becomes tender.
- Decorate with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with parathas.
Recipe courtesy of Shilpi