• 2 Capsicums
• 50 g Peanuts
• 1 tbsp fried Channa dal
• 1 tsp sesame seeds
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 3/4 tsp chilli powder.
- Dry roast peanuts in a pan.
- Take them out in a plate and peel skins once they are cool.
- Heat channa dal and sesame seeds.
- Make a powder of peanuts, channa dal, sesame seeds, chilli powder, salt and turmeric powder.
- Add some water to make it a paste
- Cut the capsicums into small pieces.
- Fry them till soft.
- In the same oil fry this paste and add water and the capsicum pieces and simmer it.
- Goes well with plain rice, pulao, roti.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi