• soft Paneer made from Milk 1 liter
• finely grated Carrot – 1 cup
• Sugar – 1 cup
• Almond or rose essence few drops
- Blend paneer with sugar till smooth in a mixer.
- Add carrot and cook stirring till it forms a lump that leaves the sides of the vessel.
- Stir in the essence.
- Press 1-2 tbsp of the mixture into greased sandesh mould.
- Shake the mould to turn out the sandesh.
- Use all the mixture thus.
- If you do not have a sandesh mould, pour all the mixture into a greased thali (plate) and level the surface.
- Cool and cut into pieces.