Fried snack made with cauliflower, potatoes and paneer
1 cup grated cauliflower
1 cup grated cabbage
1 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
1 cup grated paneer
1 tablespoon chopped coriander
1 tablespoon chopped green chilies
2 teaspoon cumin powder
1 cup besan (gram flour)
1 1/2 cup water
1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. Mix together cauliflower, cabbage, paneer, potatoes, green chilies, coriander, cumin powder and salt.
2. Divide into small equal portions.
3. Shape each portion into a cylinder and keep aside.
4. For the batter, mix besan, red chilli powder, pinch of salt and water.
5. Dip all the cylinders into the batter prepared above and deep fry until golden brown.
6. Remove on absorbent paper and serve hot.
Cooking time: 35-40 minutes