Sandesh is a Bengali sweet dish. Chocolate flavor makes the Sandesh more delicious. Here I am sharing a very easy and quick chocolate sandesh recipe which is made from Indian cottage cheese and cocoa powder that provides 88 calories per sandesh piece. You can make this sweet for Navratri and Diwali Celebrations or weekend parties.
– 1 kg toned milk (skimmed)
– Juice of 1 lemon
– 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
– 10 tablespoon powdered sugar
– A pinch of green cardamom powder
– Few almonds – cut into halves, for garnishing
How To Make?
1. Boil the milk. When the milk boils after that adds the lemon juice. Stir till the milk curdles.
2. When the whey separates strain the cheena through a muslin cloth.
3. Tie the cheena in a muslin cloth and hand it or 10 minutes or till the remaining water is drain out.
4. Now, in a mixer add chenna, cocoa, sugar and cardamom powder and blend till smooth.
5. Once it’s smooth remove it from the blender and transfer it to a heavy bottomed kadai.
6. Cook it for 3-4 minutes till the chenna turns dry and becomes slightly thick.
7. Now, grease the biscuit moulds and put an almond half, white side down.
8. Add the mixture and slightly press it. Reverse it on to a serving plate and keep into refrigerator until servings.
Low Calorie Healthy Cooking
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: No Cooking
Servings: 10 Persons