• 1/2 liter – Milk
• 400 g – whipped Cream
• 150 g – Sugar
• 3 – eggs
• 2 tbsp – Corn flour
• 1 tbsp – vanilla essence
• 1 tbsp – coffee [mix it with 1 tbsp of water]
- Make a mixture of eggs and sugar with a little milk.
- Boil the remaining milk and slowly add the mixture of eggs.
- Stir continuously and remove the pan from the stove.
- Now allow it to cool for some time.
- Then fold the whipped cream into it and also add the vanilla essence and coffee.
- Now ice cream batter is prepared.
- Use an ice-cream machine or set it in the freezer.
- Before serving sprinkle some coffee powder on it.
Recipe courtesy of Bramaramba Chandrashekar