• 4 – Tomatoes (medium size)
• 4-6 – Green chillies (or according to taste)
• 2 tsp – Ginger (grated)
• 2 glasses – cold, plain buttermilk
• Coriander leaves
• Sugar and salt to taste
- Cook the tomatoes in a pressure cooker.
- Until then, grind the green chillies and the ginger in a mixer.
- Cut the coriander leaves finely.
- Make a puree from the cooked tomatoes, leaving out the skin and seeds.
- Pour the puree in a bowl, add the buttermilk.
- Add the ginger-chilli paste and coriander leaves.
- Add sugar and salt to taste and stir well.
- Store in the refrigerator.