Potatoes are part of everyday usage food and loved by everyone. Cutlet with potato and cottage cheese give best taste. Potato cheese cutlets are best to serve as a starter.
– 5 boiled potatoes
– 300 grams cottage cheese (paneer)
– 1 teacup plain flour (Maida)
– 1 chopped onion
– Bread crumbs
– 3 slices bread
– 2 tablespoons chopped coriander (Hara Dhania)
– 6 chopped green chillies
– 1teacup chopped cabbage
– Salt to taste
– Garam masala for taste
– Oil for deep frying
– Tomato ketchup to serve
How to Cook?
1. Take a deep bowl, put a water into it and boil the potatoes. Keep it aside and make them to cool. Now, mash it very well.
2. Grate the cheese and smash it well.
3. Put the bread slices into the water for 2-4 mints to make it more soft and then squeeze out the extra water.
4. Take a deep bowl and mix the mashed potatoes, chillies, cheese, garam masala, cabbage, coriander, onions and bread slices well and add some salt and make a medium size balls.
5. Give it a cutlet shape.
6. Mix the flour well and make a semi thick batter.?
7. Dip the cutlets in this paste and roll into breadcrumbs and deep fry them in oil.
Serve hot cheese cutlets with tomato ketchup.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes