• 115 g – flour
• 2 tsp – baking powder
• 60 g – Milk
• 1 – large Egg
• 2 tbsp – vegetable oil
• 60 g – pieces of chocolate
• icing as required
• chocolate spread for topping
- Put the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Make a hollow in the centre of the ingredients and pour milk, egg and oil into it.
- Stir all the ingredients thoroughly until the batter is smooth.
- Preheat the donut-making appliance for 5 minutes.
- Fill in 1 level tbsp of butter per donut mould and stir in the pieces of chocolate. Close the appliance. Bake for 3 to 3.5 minutes or until the desired degree of brownness has been achieved.
- Top the donut with chocolate spread if desired.