• 1 kg – fish, cut into slices
• 2 – medium onions, chopped
• 2 tsp – chilli powder
• 2 tsp – cumin powder
• 2 tsp – ginger-garlic paste
• 2 tbsp – Vinegar
• Salt to taste
• 2 – tomatoes, pureed
• 2 tbsp – oil
- Wash the fish well and lightly fry in a little oil till the pieces become firm.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the onions and fry till light brown.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for a while.
- Add the chilli powder, cumin powder, pepper powder, tomato puree and salt and fry for some time.
- Add the fish and the vinegar and mix well.
- Add a little more water and cook till the gravy is slightly thick.
- Recipe courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White-Kumar