• 1/2 cup – Garlic Cloves
• 1 cup – green chillies, deseeded and diced
• 1 tbsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1 tsp – amchur powder
• 1 tbsp – Mustard Seeds
• 1 tbsp – Fenugreek seeds
• As required – oil
• To taste – salt
• 1/2 tsp – mustard seeds, for tempering
- Take the mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in high, for 2 minutes, until a nice aroma comes from the seeds. Keep aside and let them cool.
- Grind into a fine powder.
- Take enough oil, with mustard seeds, for tempering. Cook in high, for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic cloves, diced green chillies. Cook everything for 5 minutes in high(give a stir in between).
- Add red chilli powder, amchur powder, mustard-fenugreek powder, salt and toss everything gently. Cook for 5 minutes in high, until the garlic and green chillies, get well coated by the spice powder. Keep aside and let them cool completely.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya