• 1/2 cup – Ragi flour/finger millet flour
• 1/4 cup – Wheat flour
• 1 – Onion
• 1 – Green chilli
• 1 sprig – Curry leaves
• 1 tsp – cumin
• salt as needed
• Butter milk or water
- Take the ragi flour, wheat flour, chopped onions, green chilli, plucked curry leaves, cumin seeds and salt in a bowl.
- Add enough buttermilk or water to prepare a thin batter. Heat oil in a dosa pan and pour the batter as is done for rava dosa.
- Drizzle some more oil and cook both sides on medium flame.
- Serve hot with milagai podi.
- Recipe and Image courtesy: Rak`s Kitchen