• 100 g – Orange jelly
• 1 cup – water
• 250 g – plain chocolate
• 500 g – Milk
• 2 tbsp – castor Sugar
• 1 tbsp – instant coffee
• 1 to 2 drops – Almond essence
- Put the separated squares of orange jelly to dissolve in a pan with the water.
- Grate the chocolate or break into small pieces.
- Whip up the chilled milk until very thick and frothy.
- Take the melted jelly off the heat and stir in the chocolate until it is melted.
- Add the sugar and the instant coffee.
- If the mixture is not cool, pour into a shallow dish and put in the icebox for a few minute. Take care that it does not set in there or you will have to melt it all again.
- When just on the point of setting, fold it into the stiffly whipped milk, adding the almond essence drop by drop.
- Pour into a glass bowl and chill.