• 1 packet – Mushroom soup
• 1 tbsp – Curd
• 1 tbsp – Cream
• 2 tsp – sesame seeds
• salt and pepper to taste
- Dissolve the mushroom soup powder in enough water as per instructions and keep aside.
- Lightly roast the sesame seeds in a non-stick pan until you get an aroma.
- Keep aside half the seeds for garnishing.
- Pour the other half in a small electric mixie. Run the mixie dry and powder the seeds. Add cream and curd and run until smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat the mushroom soup solution, stirring continuously, and bring to boil. Simmer for 4-5 minutes until cooked.
- Add the paste, stir and heat until it blends well. Do not bring to boil again.
- Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Garnish with the toasted sesame seeds and serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering