• 200 g – low cal. Paneer
• 1/2 cup – Milk
• 1/4 cup – dry fruits (cashew nuts, raisins, makhane)
• 2 – medium cut Onions
• 1 – Ginger
• 3 to 4 – Garlic pieces
• 2 – Green chillies
• 1/2 tsp – white pepper powder
• 1 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 3/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• 10 tbsp – vegetable oil
• Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Cut paneer into small cubes. Fry over medium heat until light brown.
- Saute the dry fruits in a tbsp of oil.
- Grind onion, ginger, garlic, green chilli in a blender and make a thick paste.
- Fry the mixture in the remaining oil till it turns golden brown.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, white pepper, turmeric powder, garam masala.
- Saute for 1-2 mins.
- Add milk and bring it to boil.
- Reduce the heat and cook until the gravy becomes thick.
- Add a portion of the dry fruits to the gravy while it is being cooked. Keep the rest of dry fruits for garnishing.
- Add low cal paneer cubes. Heat for 5 mins.
- Garnish with dry fruits and coriander leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Rishita