1 litre full cream milk
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon cardamom pwoder
5-6 almonds (shredded, blanched)
3-5 pistachios (skinned, shredded)
10-15 threads saffron
1-2 silver verk
1. Soak saffron in 2 teaspoon. hot milk, keep aside.
2. Boil milk in a large deep pan, stirring occasionally.
3. When it starts boiling, reduce heat and boil.
4. Stir, continuously until milk is 1/2 in quantity.
5. Now add all other ingredients to boiling milk.
6. Boil further for 5-7 minutes.
7. Take off fire, cool completely.
8. Chill in a bowl, garnish with silver verk.
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes