Delicious snack that is made with sabudana, spices and herbs
1 cup sabudana (sago)
2-3 peeled, boiled and mashed potatoes
2-3 small finely chopped green chilies
1/4 cup crushed roasted peanut (groundnut)
1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
Oil to fry
Salt to taste
1. Wash sabudana and soak in very litle water for 4-5 hours.
2. Mix mashed potatoes, green chilies, crushed peanut, cumin seeds, and red chilli powder.
3. Now add this mixture into the soaked sabudana and mix well.
4. Make small vadas (balls) from this mixture and press it between your palms.
5. Heat oil in a pan and fry vadas over medium heat until golden brown and fluffy.
6. Remove and drain on absorbent paper.
Cooking time: 15-20 miutes