• 3 cups – Suji(rava)
• 2 cups – Maida (all purpose flour)
• 1 cup – Rice flour
• Sour Butter milk- 1-2 cups
• Green chillies -2-3, finely chopped
• Coriander- 1 small bunch, chopped
• Onions- 1 cup, chopped.
- Knead the suji, maida, rice flour into a dough with butter milk.
- Add the cut onions, green chillies and coriander into to the dough
- Add salt, and keep the dough aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil on the tawa and spread the batter evenly.
- Fry on both the sides.
- Serve hot with chutney.
Recipe courtesy of Radha