• 1 kg – chicken, cut into fairly big pieces
• 2 tsp – Lime juice or Vinegar
• 2 tsp – chopped Garlic
• 4 tbsp – Butter
• To taste – salt
• 2 tsp – whole pepper Corns
• 2 – onions, chopped into big chunks
- Heat butter in a suitable pan.
- Add the chicken pieces and all the other ingredients.
- Mix well and stir fry, on high heat for a few minutes, till the chicken changes colour.
- Add a little water and simmer on low heat, till the chicken is tender and the water dries up.
- Keep frying on low heat, for a few more minutes, till the chicken pieces are nicely browned.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and bread.
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White