• 1 packet – fresh Mushrooms (washed well and cut into halves)
• 8 to 10 – florets Broccoli
• 1 – small Carrot ( peeled and cut diagonally)
• Â½ – yellow Capsicum
• Â½ – red Capsicum
• 8 – Cloves garlic(finely sliced)
• 1 tbsp – Olive oil
• 5 to 6 – baby Corn (cut diagonally)
• handful of yellow Corn
• chilli flakes (as per taste)
• Oregano (as per taste)
• salt to taste
- Heat oil in a non-stick kadai.
- Add garlic.
- Saute for couple of minutes. Add the mushrooms.
- Saute the mushrooms for 5 mins.
- Add the carrots, baby corn, yellow corn, broccoli and salt.
- Saute on a medium flame till the water from the mushrooms evaporates and the other vegetables are three fourths done.
- Add the capsicums and saute for 2-3 mins.
- When all the vegetables are done but still crunchy, add the chilli flakes and oregano.
- Mix gently and serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Anita Raheja