A creamy and sweet dessert prepared with semolina (suji, rava) and milk
1/2 cup (100 gm) suji or rava (semolina)
1 liter milk
1/4 cup (50 gm) sugar
1/2 cup sliced almonds
1/4 cup sliced pistachios
1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
1 tbsp milk powder (optional)
1. Dry roast suji until pink in colour and a nice aroma is given out.
2. Boil milk in a pan and after one boil add milk powder and stir well.
3. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
4. Add sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
5. Now add suji and cook until suji is properly cooked, for about 5-7 minutes.
6. Add cardamom powder, almonds and pistachios. Stir well.
7. Remove from heat. Serve warm or chilled.