Delicious Pasta with Zucchini (tori in Hindi), sun dried Tomatoes and Cheese flavors
2 1/4 cup dried pasta (penne or rigatoni or fusilli)
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
2 teaspoon minced garlic
2 fresh and firm zucchini (tori), diced
4 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
8 black olives, chopped
1 tablespoon capers (optional)
1/2 cup gorgonzola cheese, diced (optionally use goat cheese or mozzarella cheese)
3 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil (optional)
1/4 cup fresh, chopped parsley
3 tablespoons olive oil
Fresh parsley for garnishing
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash and dice zucchini.
2. Boil pasta in lightly salted water for 8 to 10 minutes or until done. Drain and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a heavy saucepan, add onions, red bell peppers and stir fry until tender for about 5 minutes.
4. Now add garlic, zucchini and cook until zucchini is almost tender.
5. Add olives, capers, sun-dried tomatoes, gorgonzola cheese, basil, parsley and mix well.
6. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
7. Add boiled pasta and stir fry for 2 minutes over medium to high heat.
8. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.