• 100 g – dry Anjeer
• 1 tbsp – Ghee
• 50 ml – skimmed Milk
• 1 tbsp – almonds, grated
• 1 tbsp – cashew nuts, grated
• a pinch – green elaichi powder
- Soak the dry anjeer in milk for 2 hours till they become soft.
- Heat non-stick pan, pour ghee and add the soaked anjeer. Cook till it leaves the sides of the pan.
- Mix in elaichi powder, grated almonds and cashew nuts.
- Pour the anjeer mixture into a greased plate and let it cool.
- Cut into desired shape and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Chitra Singh