• 2 cup – avrekalu (lablab)
• 2 – Tomatoes
• 2 – Onions
• 4 to 5 – Green chillies
• 1 tsp – Jeera
• 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
• Curry leaves
• Mustard Seeds
• salt for taste
- Boil avrekalu in cooker (2 whistles). After it is boiled drain water and keep it aside.
- Chop onions, tomatoes and green chillies into small pieces. Fry onions, chillies & tomatoes in pan along with oil until it turns brown.
- Add fried onion, tomatoes, green chillies, jeera, turmeric powder, and curry powder into mixer.
- Grind it to paste and add this paste to boiled avrekalu and heat it for some time.
- Finally, add mustard seeds, curry leaves, coriander, and salt for taste.
Recipe courtesy of Deepa Kumar