• 4- Baking Potatoes
• 4 oz- Plain Cream Cheese
• 16 oz- Chopped Broccoli
• 8 oz- Chopped Carrot
• For topping- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
• Salt to taste
• Red Chilli powder – to taste
• 3- Green chillies
- Make small holes on the potatoes with the help of fork.
- Bake the potatoes with skin in microwave without water for 10 minutes (till the skin shrinks).
- Cook the broccoli, carrot (frozen is better) in the microwave.
- Peal and mash the potatoes.
- Mix the cream cheese with the mashed potatoes
- Mix vegetables, salt, chilli powder and green chillies to the mashed potatoes.
- Butter the baking dish.
- Spread the mix in the baking dish.
- Top the mix in the baking dish with thin layer of shredded Cheese.
- Cover with a foil and keep in the microwave for 2 minutes (to melt the cheese).
Recipe courtesy of Sridevi Suresh