• 1 – green bell pepper
• 1 – red bell pepper
• 1 – yellow bell pepper
• 1 cup – besan flour
• 1/2 cup – Rice flour
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• A pinch – baking soda
• Sour buttermilk – to make batter
• Salt – as required
• Oil – to deep fry.
- Wash and take out the seeds from the bell peppers and slice them into rings and keep aside.
- In a bowl, mix besan with rice flour, chilli powder, soda, salt and make into a thick batter using the sour buttermilk.
- Plain water also can be used instead of buttermilk to make the batter.
- In a deep-bottomed pan heat the oil.
- When the oil is hot, dip the bell pepper rings in the batter and carefully drop in the hot oil.
- When they turn golden brown in colour, take out and spread on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Recipe courtesy: Trendy Relish