• Bread slices – 6
• eggs – 2
• Small Onions – 2 (cut into small pieces)
• Green chillies – 2 (cut into small pieces)
• Dalda or Ghee – 4 tbsp
• Salt to taste
- Cut the bread slices into small square pieces.
- Beat the egg with salt.
- Add 1 tbsp ghee in a pan and add bread pieces. Fry them until they become brown.
- Take them and keep them aside.
- Then add the remaining ghee. Add onion, chilli and the egg.
- Saute them for one minute and switch off the stove.
- Add the fried bread pieces and garnish with coriander leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Malathy