• Bread slices – 3 or 4
• Dosa Batter – 1 cup
• Green chillies – 2
• Onions – 1 finely chopped (optional)
• Coriander leaves
• Oil – 1 tbsp (for dosa preparation)
- Mix onions and finely chopped green chillies and coriander leaves to the dosa batter.
- Heat the tawa, when hot smear with oil.
- Dip the bread slices in the dosa batter and place it on the tawa.
- Smear some oil around the bread slice.
- Cook till it is golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with Sauce or Ketchup.
Recipe courtesy of Geetha