• 1 kg -pindi khoya
• 350 g-grain Sugar
• 150 ml -water
• 50 ml -milk
• cocoa powder
• 1.5 tsp -pista slivers or silver leaves (optional)
- Bring sugar, milk and water to a boil.
- Grate khoya from the thin side of the grater.
- Remove scum and simmer till sugar sets on finger tips.
- Add khoya and mix on low flame till it boils.
- Take this on to a greased tray and set in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Take 1/4 cocoa powder and heat it.
- Spread cocoa mixture on already set trey and set for 2-3 hours.
- Pour with silver leaves.
- Cut in to desired shape and size.
Recipe courtesy of Supriya