• 300 g – Butter
• 250 g – Sugar
• 2 – Eggs, beaten
• 300 g – Flour/maida
• 1/2 tsp – Baking powder
- Melt the butter slowly in a pan until it turns light brown.
- Remove from heat and leave the butter to cool slightly.
- Mix in the sugar and the beaten eggs.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder and stir into the other ingredients in the pan.
- Grease two baking trays and place tsp of the batter on each, leaving enough space between them to allow the mixture to spread during baking.
- Bake in a moderate oven for about 15 to 20 minutes till golden brown.
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White