• 8 nos – Potato with skins
• 200 gms – Cheddar cheese
• 10 gms – Salt
• 60 ml – Oil
• 60 ml – Sour Cream
• 20 ml – Chives
- To make potato skins, cut potatoes length wise without peeling them.
- Put potato skin in oven and bake it for 10 minutes at 250 degrees.
- Keep it in room temperature and allow it to cool.
Deep fry until it becomes crispy.
- Remove from oil and drain on absorbent paper so the excess oil drains out.
- Sprinkle salt evenly on each pot.
- Fill each pot with cheddar cheese and grill in the oven till the cheese melts.
- Arrange in a platter.
- Serve with ramekin of sour cream and chives.