• 1 kg – Chicken
• 1/4 kg – Capsicum
• 6-7 medium-sized Onions
• 100g – Butter
• 50g – Cream
• 1tbsp – each of ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder
• 1 cube cheese
• finely cut coriander
• salt to taste
- Wash chicken pieces well and marinate with ginger-garlic paste.
- Keep them in a freezer for two hours.
- Cut onions finely and fry them in butter.
- When onions become brown, add the marinated chicken.
- Add red chilli powder, salt, and stir well.
- Cover the vessel with a shallow plate and pour 1/2 glass of water on the plate.
- This water will make the chicken tender.
- After 10 minutes remove the plate.
- Add cream and the finely cut capsicum, and stir the chicken.
- Again, cover it with a plate till all the water evaporates.
- Serve it hot and garnish with cheese and finely cut coriander leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Shilpa terrence