• 3 cups – green capsicums, cut into small pieces (discard seeds)
• 2 cups – grated carrot1 tsp – Mustard Seeds
• 2 tsp – black gram (urad) dal
• 1 – dry red chilli, broken into two
• 2 tbsp – Lime juice
• 4 tbsp – Coriander leaves
• salt to taste
• 3 tbsp – oil
- Heat the oil in a kadai.
- Add mustards.
- When they splutter, add dal and chilli.
- When the dal turns light brown, add capsicum and fry till they turn light brown.
- Add carrot and salt and saute lightly.
- Remove from fire, add lime juice and coriander leaves.
- Serve with chapathi or rice and curry.