• 4 – cheese cubes
• 5 tbsp – gram flour
• 2 tbsp – oil
• 2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• Sufficient water – to make the batter
• Oil for deep frying
• Salt to taste
- Cut each cheese cube into thin slices and keep aside.
- In a bowl mix together gram flour, oil, red chilli powder and salt.
- Add sufficient water to make a slightly thick batter.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Dip each cheese slice in the gram flour batter and deep fry in hot oil on a medium flame till golden.
- Serve hot with tomato chilli sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Anita Raheja