• 175 gms. Butter or margarine
• 350 gms. self raising flour
• 2 large eggs
• 175 gms. castor Sugar
• 1 tsp. glycerine
• 225 gms. plain or Milk chocolate
- Grease and line a 20.5 cm square cake tin.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles the breadcrumbs.
- Stir in the sugar, eggs, milk and glycerine, mix well until well combined.
- Break the chocolate into chunks.
- Reserve two squares and grate them.
- Fold remaining chocolate into the cake mixture.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 90 mins.
- Allow to cool and top with the grated chocolate.