• Unsweetened Desiccated Coconut – 2.25 cups
• Nestle Milkmaid (Condensed Milk) – 1 cup
• Home Made Ghee (Clarified Butter) – 1 tbsp
• Raisins – 10 nos.
• Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tsp
• Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Heat Ghee in a pan, add Raisins and stir for about 1-2 min, when the Raisins start getting blotted like a balloon, it is done. Remove from pan.
- In a separate heavy bottomed non-stick pan add 2 cups of Coconut and Condensed Milk, stir continuously till it leaves the edges of the pan, on a medium flame.
- Add the Raisins with the Ghee, Cardamom Powder and Vanilla essence, stir in till all ingredients are mixed well.
- Remove the pan and make Golf Ball sized balls of this mixture, roll into the remaining desiccated Coconut, so as to get away from the stickiness of the Condensed Milk.
- Now your Coconut Laddu is ready to be served.
- Best for childrenâ€™s Birthday parties