• 1 basic ice Cream
• Â½ tsp – vanilla essence
• Â½ cup – Cream (optional)
- Cut the basic icecream into small pieces and put it in a vessel.
- Add cream, vanilla essence and churn gently with an hand blender till the mixture is soft and fluffy.
- Pour in a plastic/ tin container and cover with a foil/ cling film.
- Close the lid of the container, put it in the freezer and allow it to set.
- Serve vanilla icecream with chocolate sauce garnished with chopped cashewnuts or serve with cold coffee or serve with strawberry crush or with fruit salad.
Recipe courtesy of Anita Raheja