• 1 cup Suji
• 1 cup mixed vegetables (any vegetables)
• 3 cups water
• 2 tsp vegetable oil
• 1 tsp Toor Dal
• 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
• 1 medium size Onion (chopped)
• 1 green pepper (chopped)
• some kadhi patha
• Lemon juice (according to your taste)
• salt (according to your taste)
- Roast the sooji till light brown and keep aside.
- Heat some oil in a vessel, pop the mustard seeds and then add the green pepper, tuvar dal, kadhi patha and chopped onion in it.
- Cook until onion becomes brown.
- Put the vegetables in the pot, add three cups of water, salt, lemon juice and cover the pot for 2 mins.
- Now add sooji into it and mix it well.
- Turn off the flame, cover the pot and keep aside for 1 minute.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi