• 1 bunch fresh Spinach or frozen
• 3 tsp moong dhal
• 2 Green chillies
• 2 tsp grated fresh Coconut
• 1/2 tsp Channa dhal
• 1/2 tsp Jeera
• 1/2 tsp mustard
• 2 tsp oil
• Few Curry leaves
- Soak moong dhal for 10 mins and keep aside.
- Chop spinach. Heat oil in a pan and fry channa dhal, jeera and mustard till golden brown.
- Add chopped spinach, green chillies, salt, turmeric and soaked moong dhal. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and add grated fresh coconut and curry leaves.
- Fry for few more minutes and serve curry with rice.
Recipe courtesy of Chitralekha