A traditional Swiss dish. Cheese Fondue a perfect combination of melted cheese and French bread. Make it and enjoy each bite of cheese fondue.
Preparation Time:?5 Minutes
Cooking Time:?10 Minutes
Servings:?Makes 1 and half teacups
– 1 tablespoon butter
– 1 tablespoon flour
– 1 clove crushed garlic
– 1 teacup milk
– 100 grams grated cooking cheese (use combination of two strong cheeses)
– Salt and pepper to taste?
– Toast pieces or French bread to serve
How To Cook?
Step 1 😕Melt the butter in a bowl and add garlic and fry for a minute.
2. ?Add the flour and again fry for 1 or 2 minute.
Step 3 😕Now, add the milk and go on for blending and cook till the mixture becomes thick.
4. ?Decrease the flame and add the grated cheese slowly and again go on stirring.
5. ?Lastly, add very small amount of salt and pepper.
– Serve hot with pieces of toast or bread.