• 500 gm – Chicken (cut into medium size pieces)
• 10 nos green chillies(hot)
• 10 -nos Garlic pods
• salt as require
• 100 gm – all-purpose flour(maida)
• oil for deep frying (preferably sunflower oil)
- Grind together chilly and garlic to a very smooth and thick paste.
- Marinate chicken with the above mix.
- Add enough salt and mix it again.
- Keep this for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Take each chicken piece and soak it in the maida.
- Make sure that maida is covered almost every where of the chicken piece. Do not add water.
- Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Deep fry it in hot oil.
Recipe courtesy of Shilpa terrence