• Paneer – 100 g cut into long cubes
• Capsicum – 2, cut into square pieces
• Onion – 1 cut into quarter and each layer separated
• Coriander powder – 2 tbsp
• Chilli powder – 1 tsp
• Green chillies- 4 chopped into pieces
• Ginger – 1/2 inch into julienne
• Garlic – 4 Cloves chopped into small pieces
• Tomatoes – 2 chopped into pieces
• Oil – 6 tbsp
• Kasuri Methi – 3 tbsp
• Coriander leaves – 6 sprigs finely chopped
• Salt to taste
- Pour 2 tbsp oil in a pan and fry onion and capsicum for about 5-7 mins till the onion turns translucent.
- Keep it aside.
- Add the remaining oil in the pan and add finely chopped garlic, ginger and green chilli.
- Cook for sometime and add the fried onion and capsicum.
- Add chilli powder and coriander powder and mix it .
- Add the tomatoes and cook till the oil separates.
- Add kasuri methi, ginger, salt and stir well.
- Add the paneer pieces.
- Close the pan with a lid and cook for 5 mins.
- Stir well so that the paneer is coated with masala.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Vinita