• 4 slices – Bread (you can use white/wheat bread)
• 1/4 cup – Milk
• 1/2 to 1 tbsp – Custard Powder (you can alternatively use Corn flour)
• Vanilla essence (a drop) if using Corn flour
• 1 tsp – Sugar
- Boil the milk.
- Combine the milk with custard powder (or corn flour) and sugar in a wide bowl.
- Stir well till they are dissolved fully in the milk.
- Heat a dosa tawa and add ghee or oil.
- Dip the bread slices in the milk and place them on the pan.
- Toast well on both sides. If they are sticky, add a little more ghee.
- Serve as it is or with topping of your choice (you can sprinkle a little cinnamon powder as topping). Serve hot/warm.
- Recipe courtesy: Sharmi’s Passions
Recipe courtesy of Sharmilee