• 1 can – condensed Milk
• 1 cup – water
• 2 cups – whipping Cream
• 1 tbsp – instant coffee and cocoa mixed together
• For garnishing:
• roasted nuts
• chocolate flakes
- Mix together sweetened condensed milk, water, coffee and cocoa and chill.
- Chill the cream separately.
- Whip cream until it stands in soft peaks and gently fold into condensed milk mixture.
- Pour into freezer trays and freeze.
- When ice cream starts to set, remove from freezer and whisk till fluffy.
- Return to freezer. Serve with roasted nuts and chocolate flakes.