• 2 – eggs
• 1/2 cup – Milk
• 1/4 cup – chopped Celery
• 1/2 tsp – chilli paste
• Salt as per taste
• 1/4 tsp – black pepper powder
• 1 cup – shredded cheese
• 4 – slices bread
- In a big bowl, whisk egg and milk till well blended.
- Mix chilli paste, salt and pepper powder.
- Dip 2 bread slices in this mixture. Soak well.
- Place the bread slices on a baking dish.
- Spread cheese over the slices and garnish with celery.
- Dip the remaining slices in the egg mixture.
- Place it on the top of cheese covered bread.
- Bake at 350 C for 15 min. Turn around.
- Bake for another 10-15 min till both sides are golden brown.
- Serve with chips.
Recipe courtesy of Monika Singh