• 1 – big Tomato
• 1 – small green pepper
• 1 – small Onion
• 1 – small can of beet root
• 1/4 small Cabbage
• Handful of Coriander leaves (to taste)
• any other vegetables that you like
• Salt to taste
• Pepper to taste
• Lemon juice to taste
• 2 tsp Sugar
• Chat/sandwich masala to taste
• Pita bread or Onion nan (recommended)
- Cut all the vegetables as desired.
- Add salt, pepper, lemon juice, sugar and chat masala to taste.
- Mix the salad thoroughly.
- Microwave a pita or onion nan for 1.5 minutes.
- Place desired quantity of the salad in the pita/nan.
- Roll the bread around the salad and enjoy the great tasting garden pita prepared in homestyle.
Recipe courtesy of Sharan