• 1/2 cup – plain flour
• 1/2 cup – Milk
• 3 – eggs
• 3 tbsp – butter, melted
• A pinch of salt
• For the topping:
• 100g – fresh blueberries/strawberries/raspberries
• 3 tbsp – maple syrup
• 1/2 tsp – vanilla extract
- Beat the egg lightly, add the flour gradually to the beaten egg and beat well. Then add the milk, melted butter and salt and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius. Grease a 22 cm cake pan and pour batter in it. Bake it in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until set.
- For the sauce heat the blueberries, syrup and extract in a saucepan on a medium to low heat until all the fruits become syrupy.
- Pour the sauce on top of the pancakes, slice into wedges and serve.
- Recipe courtesy: Taste of Pearl City
Recipe courtesy of Ayeesha Riaz