• 2 cups – cooked Rice
• 1/2 cup – extra firm Tofu (cubed)
• 1/4 cup – frozen Green peas
• 1 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp – Cumin seed powder
• A few – Cashew nuts
• 1/2 tsp – Cumin seeds
• 1 – Bay Leaf
• Salt to taste
• Oil as required
- Heat enough oil in a pan, fry cumin seeds, cashew nuts and bay leaf until they turn brown.
- Add frozen green peas and salt and cook for a few minutes.
- Add cubed tofu pieces along with garam masala powder, chilli powder and cumin powder.
- Cook everything for a few more minutes until the tofu pieces get well coated with the spices.
- Add the cooked rice and toss everything gently for a few seconds.
- Serve hot topped with spring onions or chopped coriander leaves.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes